One of the most difficult areas in jurisprudence is corporate law and that is why highly qualified specialists in this field are highly valued.
Corporate law is a set of legal rules that govern the activities of legal entities. It covers the entire cycle of the existence and activity of the company, starting from the moment of its registration and ending with the procedure for its reorganization or liquidation.
We provide consulting and practical services in corporate law, both to companies and their owners, regarding business activities in any legal form and at any stage of its development.
Our experts use a comprehensive approach that allows you to quickly and efficiently find the best legal solutions for the client, both in relation to current issues of corporate governance, and the support of complex transactions and issues of compliance of business with corporate legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
We also advise foreign clients regarding the peculiarities of Kazakhstani legislation and the requirements of state bodies regarding the activities of foreign business in the Republic of Kazakhstan, providing legal assistance in entering the business of foreign clients on the Kazakhstani market.
The legal services of our team in the field of corporate governance are based not only on knowledge of the subtleties of legislation and on the rich experience of legal practice, but also on a deep understanding of many business processes.
We are ready to offer our clients the following types of legal assistance in the field of corporate law:
- Legal audit
- Preparation of legal opinions
- Contract preparation
- Examination of contracts
- Protection of the rights of shareholders and participants of the LLP
- Organization and holding of general meetings of shareholders and participants of the LLP
- Corporate Dispute Resolution
- Forced repurchase of a stake from a participant in an LLP
- Corporate governance
- Development and preparation of complex corporate documents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Large transaction support
- Corporate Finance
- Legal examination of the investment contract
- Registration of an investment contract with an authorized state body
- Debt collection under an investment contract
- Representation in international arbitration
- Reorganization and liquidation of companies